Artist/Animator
Home
Contact Form
JDandHerBoid_ProductionSchedule
Posted by :
Gabrielle Pringle
at : Saturday, 8 October 2016
0 Comments
This is my production schedule for my next animation, it's based off the one we use at Sheridan College.
I should of changed the title form Computer animation to the name of my film though-- that was a lack of foresight.
Total comment
0 /
Comm
Author
Gabrielle Pringle
Share this
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
linkedin
pinterest
rss
0
comments
Cancel Reply
Popular Posts
Boid's_characterRig
This is Boid's rig. I haven't done the the Facial the rig as of yet. And if you noticed he doesn't have his pros...
First Post: animation
Hi Everyone! This is my first post. Hopefully I can keep this up. I'm excited to start this blog and document my process. I'...
Interstitial_Storyboard
This is my storyboard, it's really short. Just a ten second animation since I'm using these programs for the first time and ther...
Character Model and Rigging
So these were my finished assests. The Rig was suppose to be simple but the stomach gear made things a bit more troublesome. T...
SecondaryCharacter_turnaround
And here is Boyd in full colour. I was going to give him two prosthetic legs but I already modelled, UV mapped and painted the w...
MainCharacter_turnaround
This is my three legged dog JD, the main character of my film. I know I haven't posted in awhile but it was hard to remember to post ...
JDandHerBoid_ProductionSchedule
This is my production schedule for my next animation, it's based off the one we use at Sheridan College. I should of changed the...
Video Breakdown
So this was the final product. You can watch a short little break down here. https://vimeo.com/167041717
CharacterTurnaround
So I know I haven't posted in a while but this what I have been working on recently. This is my character for my upcoming 1:00 min...
JD_rig
Almost done rigging. Painting weights in the most annoying part of the process from me. I'm definitely not a Rigger. ...
About Me
Total Pageviews
Category List
#animation
#character
#design
#film
#rigging
Artist/Animator
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
►
2017
( 2 )
►
September
( 2 )
▼
2016
( 9 )
▼
October
( 4 )
Boid's_characterRig
JDandHerBoid_ProductionSchedule
SecondaryCharacter_turnaround
MainCharacter_turnaround
►
May
( 3 )
►
March
( 2 )
Labels Cloud
#animation
#character
#design
#film
#rigging
My Story
Gallery
Archive
Blog
About
Contact
Text Widget
Popular Posts
Boid's_characterRig
This is Boid's rig. I haven't done the the Facial the rig as of yet. And if you noticed he doesn't have his pros...
First Post: animation
Hi Everyone! This is my first post. Hopefully I can keep this up. I'm excited to start this blog and document my process. I'...
Interstitial_Storyboard
This is my storyboard, it's really short. Just a ten second animation since I'm using these programs for the first time and ther...
Character Model and Rigging
So these were my finished assests. The Rig was suppose to be simple but the stomach gear made things a bit more troublesome. T...
SecondaryCharacter_turnaround
And here is Boyd in full colour. I was going to give him two prosthetic legs but I already modelled, UV mapped and painted the w...
MainCharacter_turnaround
This is my three legged dog JD, the main character of my film. I know I haven't posted in awhile but it was hard to remember to post ...
JDandHerBoid_ProductionSchedule
This is my production schedule for my next animation, it's based off the one we use at Sheridan College. I should of changed the...
Video Breakdown
So this was the final product. You can watch a short little break down here. https://vimeo.com/167041717
CharacterTurnaround
So I know I haven't posted in a while but this what I have been working on recently. This is my character for my upcoming 1:00 min...
JD_rig
Almost done rigging. Painting weights in the most annoying part of the process from me. I'm definitely not a Rigger. ...
Pages
Home
Labels
#animation
#character
#design
#film
#rigging
About Me
Gabrielle Pringle
View my complete profile
Popular Posts
Boid's_characterRig
This is Boid's rig. I haven't done the the Facial the rig as of yet. And if you noticed he doesn't have his pros...
First Post: animation
Hi Everyone! This is my first post. Hopefully I can keep this up. I'm excited to start this blog and document my process. I'...
Interstitial_Storyboard
This is my storyboard, it's really short. Just a ten second animation since I'm using these programs for the first time and ther...
Character Model and Rigging
So these were my finished assests. The Rig was suppose to be simple but the stomach gear made things a bit more troublesome. T...
SecondaryCharacter_turnaround
And here is Boyd in full colour. I was going to give him two prosthetic legs but I already modelled, UV mapped and painted the w...
MainCharacter_turnaround
This is my three legged dog JD, the main character of my film. I know I haven't posted in awhile but it was hard to remember to post ...
JDandHerBoid_ProductionSchedule
This is my production schedule for my next animation, it's based off the one we use at Sheridan College. I should of changed the...
Video Breakdown
So this was the final product. You can watch a short little break down here. https://vimeo.com/167041717
CharacterTurnaround
So I know I haven't posted in a while but this what I have been working on recently. This is my character for my upcoming 1:00 min...
JD_rig
Almost done rigging. Painting weights in the most annoying part of the process from me. I'm definitely not a Rigger. ...
ADs
Blogger templates